People Who Fucked Off For

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Pretty Ugly

No class on last wednesday.
So, I decided to watch Megamind.

Its been three weeks I did not step onto the cinema.
Time for a great laugh, then.
The movie was not bad. A little bit of humors.
Ive spotted Brad Pitt's name on the poster.
Do you know he lend his golden voice to which character???
Its Metro-man!!!!
Heeeeeee.....
Unbelievable, right???
I was guessing for the fish. Hahaha!!!
I might be underestimated him.
Few movies that Im dying to watch
  1. Rapunzel : The Tangled Tale
  2. Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallow Part 1
  3. Bruce Lee, My Brother
  4. Changi Hospital
I dont think Im able to catch all these movies because of college and work.
So many things to do but so little time.
*Sigh*
I guess, thats life. I know its gonna be hard but I will go through it.
Cheers! =]

No comments: