People Who Fucked Off For

Monday, November 8, 2010

It's Alright, Kenji




Kenji Wu is back and bold as ever!
Dont know who is Kenji Wu???
Lets rewind back to 2004, the song "Wu Ke Qun" by himself which is also his name. He composed this song and when he sang it, he imitated a few of notable Chinese singers such as Wang Leehom and Jay Chou. This song bring him to limelight.
He is one of the real singer.
I mean "real" as in he can sing well and he write stories in all of his songs.
What a talented guy. Some people used to say that he is the "future Jay Chou".
Erm, dont want to comment about the above statement. =P
His new song that Im going to share is "Its Alright(Mei Quan Xi)"
I cant find a music video with english subtitles so I can only understand the song in chorus part.
I like the way how he expressed a breakup that he didnt not put the blame on the girl instead he thinks that he just dont deserve the girl's love.
I dont know why he keep on hitting his chest. Isnt that action shows some brotherhood???
Whatever.
I never know he has such a great body. *Faint when I watch the wet scene where he is topless*
Hoping for more from him =]

No comments: