People Who Fucked Off For

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Not So Heroic



Hola!!!
I just came back from Gurney Plaza.
Went to watch movie with Pei Wei.
At first we thought of watching two movies which are Rapunzel *the most wanted =P* and Bruce Lee, My Brother.
But we have some discussion for our banquet event, we reached there around 1330 where Rapunzel is at 1440 and its FULL ALREADY!!!!
Have to watch Bruce Lee, My brother because Pei Wei is kinda slow in making decision and the queue is long. I just make a quick decision and bought the ticket for Bruce Lee.

Here's my review, the movie is about Bruce Lee's childhood.
From the time he was born to baby to children and teenage.
His life is just another ordinary life that some people might go through.
Involved in friendship, family matters and relationship.
Thats it!!!
I was expecting something like Ip Man.
All those fighting scenes.
Hmmmm..... If you are really his fan, you may go ahead and enjoy this movie.
If not, please choose other options =]

Lunch at 600cc. Its a must for me to had this chocolate snowy whenever I had my meal there.

No comments: