People Who Fucked Off For

Monday, November 22, 2010

The Night Of Bling Bling

College's prom last Saturday with the themed of Glitz and Glam.
It was held at Eastin Hotel, Penang.
Are you people excited about this year prom???
Me??? Not really.
Malaysian prom style kinda bored. We will just have dinner with few performances along the night.
We dont have dance floor or DJs to heat up the night like the overseas do.
We need to go to the club after our prom. I feel it kinda lame.
I dont planned to attend this year prom but for the sake of friends Im willing to pay rm68 for the prom.
This year, I did not get myself a new dress or anything. I just grab one of my dresses in my wardrobe. It showed how pathetic I am.
I took my time on that day.
Get myself ready roughly around 1615.
I do my hair and make up myself.
Its DIY (Do-It-Youself)
Can I call it as DIM as Im Doing-It-Myself??? LOL!
Im not going to waste rm100++ just for hair and make up for 3-4hours dinner.
I rather take the rm100 to feed myself with some nice food.
Then, Im set to go to Christel's house at 1730.
I did moved from my house late a bit but still.... If compared to them, they really need to take up some time management subject.
I really wished that there will be a compulsary time management paper for every courses.
Or make in compulsary to pass in every SPM, STPM, Diploma, Degree and more.
I dont like being late and hated to wait for people.
As usual, we reached Eastin Hotel's lobby. People already busy taking pictures with friends. Some kinda warm up, huh.
Prom start on time 1900. Thank God, this year they hired a professional MC compared to last year they just simply call two SEGi's students to become the MC. WTH!!! They dont even know how to do it.
I love the menu of the night coz its chinese food!!!
I LOVE CHINESE FOOD!!!!









Not bad after all the prom still something was missing that night. Dancefloor!
We headed to UPR the happening nightlife area in Penang Island.
We might picked the wrong club, FAME.
The music was good at first until after the sexy dance competition, we dont really like the music.
We should go to Voodoo. I never been to Voodoo before coz raids happened at Voodoo alot!
After club, we were not heading home yet. As promised all of us were not going to sleep that night.
So, we went to Sunrise's Mcd.
We sat there and talked till 0730 21112010.
No sleep, babehsssss!!!
After sending the rest home, I reached home at 0800.
Slept at 0900 till 0000. A total of 15hours.
I woke up and searched for food.
My mom bought me my favourite nasi kandar! Yum. And thanks mom! =]
I ate the nasi kandar, watch tv and online.
Then, went back for second round of sleep at 0230.
Woke up at 0930, 22112010.
Let me do some calculation..... A total of 22hours of sleep!
=]
My new record!
The previous record was 18hours, if Im not mistaken.

No comments: