People Who Fucked Off For

Monday, November 15, 2010

All The Way To North

*Yawn...................* Have to wake up early to go to Alor Star on Friday.
So lazy to get up as its raining. What a nice weather to continue my journey to dreamland.
No matter what I have to go to work =[
Have to drive all the way to Alor Star with my car!
I never drove my car that far.
Never ever even to cross Penang Bridge.
But now I have to drove it to Alor Star plus the rains???
Honestly, Im scrared.
Scared something might happened.
Thank God. We reached Alor Star safe and sound =]
Event at Alor Star not that interesting.
There is no crowd at all. What happened to Kedah's citizen??? Still on the bed perhaps.
Soon 12th November 2010 had become my worst day ever.
First, I dont like to drive to Alor Star.
Second, the event was dull and quiet.
Third, my left eye turned red and sore!
FTW!!!! I dont even know why and what make my eye become so red and a little swollen.
It was good in the morning until around 1400, it become like that.
I feel so uncomfortable and I wanted to go back to Penang as soon as possible.
Hate it much but still have to work till the end.

No comments: