People Who Fucked Off For

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Are You My Friend?


"Friends come and go" Heard of this quote before? Yes, I do.
Tons of time when I have problems with my friends.
The quote came across my mind whenever I feel they are neglecting me.
It always happens on me.
What is friends for you?
I have alot of friends but true friends may be one or two.
They fall into different type of groups :
1) Facebook friends - Someone with "Hey" and "Bye"
2) College friends - Someone to hang out with after class and there is a distance between us. No secrets are told to them.
3) Colleagues - Someone that I have to communicate with them due to work issues.
4) BFFs - Someone who I share every single things in my life. In return, they will be by my side whenever Im down or happy.
Which categories do you think you are in?
Dont ask me. Ask yourself as you know better than I do.

No comments: