People Who Fucked Off For

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Twilight's Fan?

Managed to catch up two movies today with Haru =]
At first I planned to watch Resident Evil : Afterlife with the WOLFS.
But everyone is so busy today.
Thank God Haru makes my day!

Vampire Suck really suck.


But.... I prefer this than Twilight.
All the Twilight's fans are going to BOO me.
I dont care. Never like the movies at all.
Vampire Suck is kinda funny.
Im laughing my ass off in the cinema.

Another video game-to-movie, King of Fighter.


Erm.... Story kinda bored.
I just enjoy the final part where Iori and Rugal fighting. It looks like we are playing the game.
New hottie alert!!!


Sean Faris as Kyo.
Oh lala! He so so so HOT and I cant take my eyes off him. *blushing*

Anyway, Im having a great time today.
Tomorrow going to Amme's house for Raya!
Selamat Hari Raya to muslim peeps!



P.s : In the mood of Big Bang. Anneyo hasaeyo!

No comments: