People Who Fucked Off For

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy Moonlight Resonance

Rushing for assignment and I dont even have the time to go out.
Dang! I hate last minutes work.
But I cant do anything.
This post is not intended to blame anyone.
Not my group member or my friend.
It just happen at the time that I just found out I need to pass up Facilities Operations on this Friday instead of next monday.
Everything is done.
Only executive summary, last part, the financial and printing part!!!
I promised my group members that I can help them print the assignment but I didnt expect that Boon Gin's office printer is spoiled and send to repair.
Everything fucked up!
Need to bring to the shop for printing.
That shop "sucks blood"!!!
One page of colour printing is rm2.50
WTF!!!
Or Fuck my fucking life!
Bad things always happen on me.
Nothing good ever happen on me.
I dont want to be emo again.
Trying to think positive.
Forget about the screw up life and celebrate the Mooncake festival.
Happy Mooncake Festival!!!







P.s: Gonna release my stress by going out to celebrate Joyce's birthday at UPR. Tomorrow will be a better day, right??? =]

No comments: