People Who Fucked Off For

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Sunshine, Bikinis & WOLFS

GPS navigator [checked]
Dance floor songs [checked]
Avanza [checked]
Snacks, drinks and food [checked, checked, checked]
WOLFS [checkeeeeeeeeeeed]

Let's get it started, babehhhhhhh
My first time taking the ferry. Ermmm... Actually my second time but I can barely remember coz I was so small back then.
Jeremy told us that the talang talang ferry is the slowest.
Unfortunetly we get talang talang and we are ready to shout tolong tolong!
Not bad after all quite fast we reach Butterworth's jetty.
Me, Yuges, Christel and Kyo need to wait Jeremy and Amme to fetch us.
The trip delayed for an hour coz Jeremy had to deal with some problem.
After he come to fetch all of us we are soooooooooo ready to go.
I slept in the car!!!! HAHAHA! Stupid me

Pace pace!
Toilet. Use at your own risk. What if someone peek-a-bo you pee-ing?!!



We managed to arrived safe and sound.
Darn! The entrance is rm 38. Kinda costly.
But we have so much FUN there even thought there is no much things to play.
I had FUN coz of the WOLFS.

Between, Happy Birthday to Christel!!!!
Stay hot hot hot and of course healthy too =]

No comments: