People Who Fucked Off For

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I'm Alice... I've Remember Everything

Today is Tuesday.
It suppose to be the day that not much people will go for movies or redbox. *erm, my thought*
What the heck with all the fully booked for redbox's rooms???
The only vacant time is 1600.
We have to change our plan to movie.
Meet up with Louis at Gurney and we follow him to McD for lunch.
Finally I get the chance to "lick" the new sundae, Lime sundae!
It doesnt taste sour but SWEEEEET...........
The topping is soooooo sweet. I think it is jelly.
Sweet and nice.


After waiting for Amme to come and take her stuff from me, we go up straight to GSC to watch Resident Evil:Afterlife.
Not 3-D but still nice =]
Scary shit! The zombies are disgusting. Ewwwww
Between, we are freezing cold in Hall 9. Should wear long pants and long sleeves like last week.


Fuh! Ali Larter from Heroes is also starring in the movie.
I cant even recognised her with the brunette hair.
The scene where she fight with the "big monster" that look like Saw is so cool.
Everytime the monster take up his big hammer and swing it towards Ali Larter, Kyo who sit beside me will shout for nothing.
It aint scary but she is scared.
LOL!

Notice Wentworth Miller name at the beginning of the movie.
*Eh, the name look so familiar*
Then, he appears in the movie looking hot with dirts on his face. Still hot.

Did I forgot to mention that I also like this black guy called Luther in the movie.
He gives me a good first impression.
Strong, tall, musculars.....
I am hoping that he wont die in the movie.
Luckily he survived. Heeeee....



No comments: