People Who Fucked Off For

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Powerpuff Girls





Love is a fairytale? Screw Taylor Swift! LOL.
I dont think so. Maybe she had a few good relationship but not everyone.
Like do you believe in all those dumb fairytale?
When I was a kid I loved to watch all these fairytale cartoons like cinderella.
As I grow older, I dont really like to watch romance movies.
Only if it is comedy-romance movies.... Just for laugh.
Why do people cheat in their relationship??? *Dont want to be too specific about the sexes as I think both sexes are equal.*
Dont they want a happily ever after ending.
If you love someone will you cheat on them. It is so impossible that the guy can tell the girl that he love her but he is having an affair with some other girl.
I just wanna said that if you are already in a relationship please, for god sake dont come and disturb me.
Cause you're in my head from the day we met.
You make me fall for you by just a second.
Are you an expert in cheating?
I'm ashamed to admit that Ive fallen for you.
But now you are treating me like a fool, huh?

No comments: