People Who Fucked Off For

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Triple S

What is dance for you?
I dance when Im depressed, happy, alone and fun.
I dance to express my feelings.
Bla bla bla. I just dance in the clubs.
Not a professional dancer at all.
Once my mom told me to take up dance classes for leisure but I cant find a cheap one so, I give up.


After watching Step Up 3-D.
I wanna search for dance classes again.
Dang! The choreography was AWESOME.
I like the guy who did the robotic dance.
He's so damn good in it. IMPRESSIVE =]
After that, we went to Secret Recipe for some cakes.
I wanted to eat either Chocolate Strawberry or Chocolate Chip Walnut.
*Sigh* Neither of of it I had coz they dont have it in store that day.
I had a slice of Chocolate Indulgence.

Then, we moved on to buy some Sushi from Cold Storage.
What a day with Step Up 3-D, Secret Recipe and Sushi.
Aint it a fun-filled of Triple S day.
Heeeeee

No comments: