People Who Fucked Off For

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Teardrops After Listening To It

OMG!!!!!
Can you believe it that my tears drop after listening to each of every Jay's song???
As usual I dont have anything to do in Sundays noon.
Usually I will take a nap or listen to music.
I decide to listen to Jay's songs.
Random one.
While listening I dont really understand the songs.
I need to understand it not the chinese pin yin but I need the english translation for me to understand it better.
I found one webpage that are very useful to "bananas" like us who love and appreciate Jay's masterpieces.
Jay Studio....
Very good translating and I understand the songs well =D
Until, I listen to Common Jasmine Orange (Qi Li Xiang), I'm Not Worthy (Wo Bu Pei) and the latest Superman Cant Fly (Chao Ren Bu Hui Fei).
Soooooo touching and meaningful till Im sobbing.
Especially Superman Cant Fly. He expressed his feelings through in the song and I can feel it.
BRAVO!!!
I WILL LOVE AND SUPPORT YOU, JAY EVEN MORE THAN BEFORE.

No comments: