People Who Fucked Off For

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

MERDEKA Boy


Tanggal 31 bulan 8 93
My brother's birthday My brother's birthday
He is getting older and older.
=]
Yup. Its my lil brother's birthday and my mom bought him some cupcakes.
We want to make it special.
Always buy a birthday cake might be a lil bored.
So, this year he get cupcakes!
Yummmm...
Well, I would like to wish my lil brother a success in life.
Dont act like kids anymore cause you are the only 'man' in the family.
Act like a man.
Be a good boy. Dont let me and mom worried about you too much.
Try to change all those bad habits. I did see a lil changes in you. Good bro. Keep it up.
I know its hard for you to change in a few days. Just take your time.
As times pass by you will grow so do your mind set.
I know you can do it.
Anyways, hope you will have a very very happy birthday!

No comments: