People Who Fucked Off For

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Get Ready For A Heartbreaker


Why do you still hunger for love if you know love hurts?
I didnt say its wrong if you want love but enough of the desperation.
I see a lots of people desperate for love.
Some people are not desperate but they tend to show off about the love they get.
You can show off whatever you want as I believe you will end up with a broken heart.
Im not cursing because I dont get any love.
Im saying this because love will always hurt and there is no forever.
Its not silly either to think that there is forever in love...
But I dont really believe it anymore since the last two years.
People said that I LOVE YOU is the magic word.
Yes, it is if you dont say it 24/7.
If you keep on saying it for 24/7, its not a magic anymore.
Its just a "nobody" word.
The commitment that we put into a relationship no matter between friends, lovers, siblings and family is an uncountable noun.
Do you take note in whatever you do in your life?
I hope the answer is NO.
If you said yes, I believe it isnt sincere at all.
Well, that is life.
Nothing is perfect in this world.
Why dont you just suck it up and deal with it.

No comments: