People Who Fucked Off For

Saturday, August 14, 2010

1, 2 Freddy Is Coming For You


Im kinda outdated in certains time about movies.
Sometimes I didnt watch certain movies as always my friends promised to watch the movie with me but end up they watch on their own.
So, I cant find anyone to accompany me to watch the movie I wanted to watch =[
I have to ask my bro to bring those Dvds for me or I download it.
Well, my bro just bring back Nightmare On Elm Street for me.
I really want to watch it.
But Im toooooo scared to watch it alone.
I wanted to watch it on the other night.
Its too late and Im scared. I changed my mind.
I gathered all my nerves and watch it yesterday..... afternoon!
Still creepy to watch it alone.
And that Freddy is dead or alive???
He appeared in people's dream and they are all killed in their sleep.
Scaryyyyyyyyyyy

No comments: