People Who Fucked Off For

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Anyone Thought of This?

Bwahahahhahah!!!
Yesterday when I fetch my bro to work, Fly Fm have this funny yet "inspiring" topic to talk about.
After listen to them, I feel like blogging about it.
Their topic is Will you tattoo a face on any parts of your body. The face shouldnt be family member but maybe someone special.
I just wanna share my answer here.
Have I thought of getting a tattoo???
Duh, I already have one =D
Do you know how many tattoo I wanna inked on my skin???
Around 4-5!!! Woot!!!
Back to the question, will I tattoo a face on my body?
YESSSSS!!!
Actually this has crossed my mind.
Who???
Well, its an easy guess. *drum drools*
JAY CHOU!!!
Yes, for real Ive thought of tattoo-ing his face on my body.
Maybe the J's logo....

Call me crazy, idiot or whatever you like.
Since I want to get 4-5 tattoos I have to think of what I want on my skin.
1st a star *thats my first tattoo*
2nd a music symbol. Why??? Because music is my life.
3rd maybe my dog's name, Louise. She passed away so I want to tattoo her name for memory.
4th a pair of wings. It represents freedom. I WANT TO FLY!!!
5th.... Jay's name or just the initial. Why Jay Chou? No words can describe my "love" to him =P

No comments: