People Who Fucked Off For

Saturday, August 14, 2010

I Wanna Fall In Love In ROME

I told myself I should do my assignment today but I am in the mood to catch up some movie that Ive downloaded for long time ago yet I still didnt watch it.
I told myself, "Dont worry, Ranny. You still got time in the evening. Lets just watch the movie xD"
I should have watch When In Rome in the cinema last time.


Nice movie!
I love Kristen Bell since I saw her in Heroes as Elle Bishop.
She's so pretty.
Josh Duhamel........ *Jaw dropping* HOT HOT HOT!!!!
Lucky Fergie to own him. *Hmph!!!! Im jealous*
After watching this movie, it makes me wanna fall in love in Rome.
I wanna learn Italian too.
Adding another language to learn in my to-achieve-list.
Buon giorno. Mi chiamo Ranny
I always like Rome's magnificient architectures.
The buildings and the cultures with ancient history. Me likeyyyy
One day if Im rich enough I wanna visit Rome. *Adding Rome into the list of places Ranny want to visit in future*


I love the part where Kristen Bell and Josh Duhamel kissed in the Trevi Fountain (the love fountain).
Awwwww..... So romantic...

No comments: