People Who Fucked Off For

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Wrong Hubby/Daddy

Breaking news!
Cecilia Cheung gave birth to a baby boy last night.
Erm....
Not really breaking news.
I think it might be a breaking news for the papparazzi as the entertainment news keep on mentioning about this from the day she almost give birth which is mother's day.
But the official day is yesterday.
This is just a random post from me as Im suppose to study for my last paper but Im not in the mood.
So, I online and I saw this.


Since when Cecilia Cheung married to Nicholas Teo??? Isnt it Nicholas Tse???
Or when did Nicholas Teo go for a plastic surgery to look like Nicholas Tse???
LOL.
I thought Nicholas Tse is kinda famous in Asia and since they (the media) think that this is a breaking news but why they being so careless in this typ-o error.
Didnt they know that there's a HUGE differences between Nicholas Tse and Nicholas Teo???



May I present you. This is Nicholas Teo. To some people that dont have any idea about who he is. He's just a Malaysian singer that not-so-famous compared to Nicholas Tse. Well, no offence to the fans.

No comments: