People Who Fucked Off For

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I Believe In You

People might think Im too obssessed with Jay Chou. YES I AM!!! *Proudly to admit it*

He's a talented guy so, why not.

Im going to share his latest MV from his upcoming album that is going to be release on the 14th of May which is my last day of exam.

Superman Cant Fly is his first single from this upcoming album. Please refers to my previous post for the meaning of his song. Im not going to repeat in here as people will think I like to nag.

To make things clear. I am a banana *a chinese that cant read and understand chinese*. I listen to this song like 24/7 except these 2weeks as Im having exam. I dont want to end up writing all about Jay's stuff in my exam paper.

Back to the topic, I always listen to his lyrics very carefully. Therefore, I will keep on replaying his song even for the whole day I can listen to his song. Why??? Im not nuts. If you are truly his fan, you will know that he expresses his feelings through his songs. This is the reason why I like him.

Lets see if I, the banana manage to catch what he said in the lyrics...

In the second part, he did mentioned that "getting the best male singer award... If I did not attend the award ceremony, the press claims that I am rude and disrespect and if I attend means I appreciate it." I did heard a news that he did not attend last year's Golden Melody Awards as he was in Hollywood filming a movie. The press claimed that he did not respect the award ceremony and bla bla bla. Shame on the press.

P.S : I only can get my Jay's album on 20th May. Argh!!! I thought pre-order should be earlier or we can collect it on the same day of the release date??? =[

No comments: