People Who Fucked Off For

Friday, May 28, 2010

Got The Era

YES!!!
Ive finally get my pre-ordered jay's 10th album, The Era.
Hoho~
Im happy =]






Rotting at home. I want a break but not that long like this, 6weeks of doing nothing.
Everyday my daily routine will be wake up at 1200.
Online, play facebook's games like hotel city, nightclub city, treasure isle and social city.
Then, I watch Desperate Housewives Season 3 and now 4.
Watch tvb dramas until 2300.
Online again.
Then head to my bed.
Isnt it bored?
Online and watch tv will make my eyesight even worse.
But I have nothing else to do besides that.


Ohya, Ive watch Fire Of Conscience.



Through the poster Richie Ren look like a good guy while Leon Lai is the bad but Im wrong.
Totally wrong.
I have to say that Leon Lai is good in acting. After I saw him in Bodyguard And The Assassin, I knew he was good.
Fire Of Conscience proves that he is not just good but BETTER.
Its from the director of The Sniper. Did everyone watch The Sniper?
If yes, then you might expect whats in the movie.
Shooting scenes, blood and explosion.
Wow! I like how the story being film.
Shocking climax.

No comments: