People Who Fucked Off For

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

He Ain't WannaBe



There's a lizard in my kitchen sink!!!


It trapped inside and cant climb out from the sink.
Too slippery I think.
Darn! How am I going to wash my plate and cup??
Im not going to help that "ewww-y" thing out from the sink.
I dont even dare wanna kill that "ewww-y" thing.
If I smack it with the newspaper, all of the "ewww-y" stuff will come out and I have to remove the corpse from the sink.
I cant do that. Disgusting and ewww...
I left it there hope that the lizard will starve to death.
But my brother wannabe hero, open the tap water and tries to scared the lizard away.
No use, bro.
Water makes the sink more slippery. isnt it???
Suddenly, the lizard is gone???
OMG! Where did that "ewww-y" thing go???
But at least I can wash my stuff.
Maybe bro is the one who help the lizard out.
My bad. Shouldnt address you as a wannabe.

Currently, watching Autumn's Concerto. Its a beautiful story. Even though Vanness Wu do not have the looks to kill but he is definitely HOT! =D

P.S : Im excited that finally we (me, ailing, Shan and Boon Gin) are going to Genting this Thursday. Yay!!

No comments: