People Who Fucked Off For

Monday, May 17, 2010

Ready To Get Bored

This gonna be a few updates for the past 3 days. It's not my fault not to update my blog. It's because my lappie's adapter already spoiled. I have no reason why it can spoiled. Maybe I online too much??? Whatever.... But thanks to Boon Gin as she lend me her adapter temporarily before I get the new ones.







Let's get started...








Friday, 14th May 2010.

EXAM FINISH!!! YOOOHOOOO!!!
I and Pei Wei go to Gurney for movie. We wanted to watch 'The Kidnapper' and we promise to watch it together.




So, here we are.

The movie is about Jack Lim, the kidnapper has kidnapped a wrong target. He know that he has kidnapped the wrong one but he still refuse to release the child of Christopher Lee and he wanted a ransom of 1million even though he know that Christopher Lee is just a poor taxi driver.

Where the hell is he going to find that 1million??? He sell his house and live in the taxi, then he tries to seek for ah long and finally, he sell one of his kidney illegally for 500 000.

WTF!!! Thats pity.

Both of us keep on crying in the cinema when they show how hard Christopher Lee tries to collect the large amount of money in lots of way and how Jack Lim torture the boy and Christopher Lee.
What a touching father-son relationship.
Then, we have our lunch at Kim Gary.
What can I expect when I am with Pei Wei to have lunch. She is totally obssessed with Kim Gary's food.
Bosco Wong might put some drugs in all of the food.


I have this and Im sure Bosco did not put any drugs in my food.



At 1900, I glued my ass onto the sofa to watch the semi-final match between Malaysia and China.
Who am I supporting???
Erm... Honestly, I want Malaysia to win but I support China.
First match is between Lee Chong Wei and Lin Dan.
Lee Chong Wei dont deserve to be world no.1 as I think Lin Dan plays really well.
He is calm and never done a single mistake.
The moment when he won the match, he take off his shirt like always and this time he add a little break dance. LOL!!! I am amaze with his abs!!! *looks yummy*


Rip off his shirt and dance move that kill many girls out there *including me*

Second match is the double.
We lost again. I am hoping Koo Kien Keat-Tan Boon Heong might win the match as I think they play quite well.
But we lost and lost and another 18 years again???

Sunday, 16th May 2010.

Nothing to do in the morning. I am bored.
Waiting for 1400 to watch the final between China and Indonesia.
Again, Lin Dan plays well against Taufik Hidayat.
He didnt take off his shirt when he won the match. *Awww... why???*
Second match is a tough match for Cai Yun-Fu HaiFeng.
I thought they might lost but THEY WON.
Since, they've won we can predict that China will take home the Thomas Cup again.
And thats the fact.

Then, I go out for movie with Ai Ling, Shan and Boon Gin.
They go to Winter Warmer for dinner and we watch 'Furry Vengeance'




That movie is so damn funny.
Recommended to those who want to release stress or just want to have a good laugh.

No comments: