People Who Fucked Off For

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Earthquake Attack Iron Man

Today should be the day Im off from exam stress.
Im going out to watch Iron Man 2.
Its a movie that Ive waited for so long since 2009.
Im not into marvel comic superhero.
I did watch Fantastic 4, X-Men and more but Iron Man really attract my attention since the first time I watch Iron Man.
I watch it twice! =D
Why Im so into Iron Man?
Is it the main character, Robert Downey Jr.? YES!!! He's HOT HOT HOT
Besides, I like the story and the of humors in the movie.
Same goes to Iron Man 2.


I purposely wake up early today just to watch the 1200 show as the 1410 show already fully booked.
*Usually I will sleep until 1200-1400 on Sundays*
I sacrifice my sleep times for Iron Man 2.
Tickets are bought and we get nice place in the center.
Popcorn and drink are ready.
Iron Man appear on the screen. *shouts like a carzy fan!*
I watch till the part where Pepper Potts save by Iron Man from the explosion at the Stark Expo.
Suddenly, the whole row of the seats shake real hard. I thought the uncle at the corner is shaking his legs.
But, not him. The shaking continues and everyone starts panicking, they rush to the exit.
My mom said that its earthquake and drag me to leave immediately.
WTF!!!! I dont want to leave. I want to finish the movie.
ARGHHHHH!!! Cant do anything besides listen to mama's words.
We leave and I have to kiss goodbye to my Iron Man.
I dont care! After my exam, Im sooooo gonna re-watch Iron Man 2.
Im sooooooooooo in love with Anthony Edward Stark aka Iron Man.


He's cool, hot matured man and fucking rich!
Will Anthony Edward Stark marrys RanNy Wong? LMFAO!!!
I wish he will. LOL
Back to exam-stress mood.
Wish me luck for tomorrow, Tony! =P


No comments: