People Who Fucked Off For

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Recently I listen to Mengapa Harus Cinta by Vince. Its a malay song *I dont give a damn as I live in Malaysia* which is sang by a English-Chinese born Malaysian singer, Vincent Chong. If you know Nicholas Teo and you did watched Astro Talent Quest 2000 then you will know Vncent Chong. He is the 1st runner-up in that year. But he rise to fame when he decide to took part in a malay reality singing competition, Akademi Fantasia Season 1. He started to get notice from the Malaysian after he claimed the title as Akademi Fantasia Season 1 winner.

If you havent listen to this song before, why dont try to listen to it. Its nice =]



Mendungnya pagi ini
Bagai memahami erti
Lambaian rambutmu

Bisakah kita
Hatiku nak bersatu
Kasih pun terbina
Namun cita membawamu oh jauh dariku

Chorus:
Mengapa harus cinta
Kelu ada yang berpisah oh
Tak ku mungkin mengerti

Mengapa harus kasih
Pastikan jua berakhir sayang
Tak sanggup ku menanggung pilu ini

Masih di fikiran
Getarmu mata bertemu
Di hati terasa
Oh debaran cinta

Keayuan wajahmu
Merdunya suara
Kini tinggal oh kenangan
Hingga ke akhirnya

(Chorus)

Ikhlas ku berdoa
Pada yang Esa
Kan ku kenang
Apa erti selamanya

(Chorus)






P.S : Opsssss.... I think I should continue doing my assignment instead of blogging or maybe dreaming about "my Hero" singing this song for me *like he know how to sing in malay, duh* Alright people, have a good night sleep and I will burn the midnight oil for Mr Puvin's assignment.

No comments: