People Who Fucked Off For

Thursday, September 24, 2009

I ♥ J.Co

24th September 2009, Thursday is the official date for Queensbay Mall J.Co Donut open. *Applause please*


Finally we have J.co in Penang. If not I only manage to eat the donuts once in the blue moon in KL.

So, me and Yana just decide to take a look at the shop and the DONUTS too. But we cant resist the cute appearance of the baby donuts. Yana decide to buy a box of it. Its her treat *Thanks Yana!!! Hugs and kisses*

A box of baby donut contains of 24 donuts with 12 flavours. It nice!!!! =]




Yana laughed at me as she saw me closed my eyes when Im eating the donuts. *because I feel like flying...* Its too yummy... I cannot control my temptation.... LOL!!!!

Next week, we plan to have the yogurt ice cream. Whee~ Cant wait.... =d








Also I would like to wish Chiew Yuin a very Happy birthday!!! Now you have freedom d... LOL...

PS: Jack said that you're now legal to fuck!!! LMFAO!!!

No comments: