People Who Fucked Off For

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Im Not Your F*cking Driver!

Maybe some of you might think that Im selfish but I dont give a fucking damn about it.

I know that I did pass by jetty everyday after our class but can you guys be a little more considerate??? I can fetch you if you ask me properly.



Dont come and ask me to fetch you but suddenly you disappeared like that. As if I know where you go. Someone pass me a message from you that you wanna go to the old building and buy your fucking bread! Why cant you tell me that, "Ranny, Can you fetch me to jetty and wait for me for awhile as Im going to buy bread at cafeteria first." If you do this then I wont be that pissed off!



You told your messenger that you will meet me at the carpark a little while but I've waited you quite long but you didnt appear yet. What the fuck are you doing at the cafeteria?!! You are wasting my time!!!



Im not your goddamn fucking driver!



Then, finally, you're here. You did apologize but its not accepted. And how dare you to eat your fucking toasted bread inside my car and pretend nothing happen??? Im annoyed with fucking chewing bread noise!



I might be fucking pissed off right now but I just wanted to say that I will fetch anyone of you if you, if you asked me properly. Pei Wei and Thiviya, dont worry. Im still going to fetch you if possible.











PS: If you feel uncomfortable with my F-words, please dont read this blog. Or maybe you might just leave! Thank you.

No comments: