People Who Fucked Off For

Monday, September 14, 2009

My Handphone??? Heh?!!

My phone has been spoiled for a month or more than that as I cant even remember. Ive send it to repair but still KO. This is the second time I send it to repair again. The first time they charged me RM150. Second time??? I dont want to know how much they will charged me as Im so fucking broke right now!!!

I wanted to changed to a new phone when it started to spoiled but my mom wont let me get a new ones. Darn!!! Now I dont care anymore I want to get a new one *maybe around mid-october*

Here are a few models that I had my eyes on them =] *Opinions and suggestions needed soooooo badly*
SE W508i. I love the cover. Its COLOURFUL. Too bad my bro just get it like a week ago. My bad... As Im the one that suggested this model to him when he wanted to buy a new phone. Shame on me =[ I dont want to have a same phone with my bro. But I really like this...




SE W902i. I like the phone's functions. It have LED flash light and the best thing about it is the camera is Cyber-Shot with 5.1 megapixel. But the design look like suitable for men more than ladies. The colour also not really attractive.


SE T707. Not a walkman series phone but they have nice colour and feautures too. The functions??? Not that satisfying as they dont have secondary video camera for 3G.
So how??? Which one should I get??? Or maybe what other phones out there that I havent discover yet which is suitable for me???
To be honest I like a handphone that have camera so I can take a snap whenever, wherever I am. Music is my life. So, I prefer a walkman series phone to fulfill my ears itchiness. I want my phone to be stylish so I want COLOURS!!!

No comments: