People Who Fucked Off For

Monday, September 14, 2009

Im Not Ur Maid!!!

Today I decide to go Pasar Ramadhan with Nabila.

We take Anis's motor. Darn!!! I have to fetch Nabila. Its been a year I didnt ride a motor. Im nervous. However, Nabila decide to swtich with me means she decide to fetch me instead when we are at in front of Krystal Point. Lol.

Then, we have to buy lots of food for some IDIOTIC PEOPLE! We have a long list of order.

See what did they order...

6 packs of fried beehoon,
3 packs of watermelon juice,
2 packs or fried popia,
5 packs of oblong,
6 sticks of fishballs,
some kuih,
1 sugar cane juice,
1 grape juice,
1 corn juice
and
1 pack of fried rice.

WTF?!!!

How can 2 of us carry all these food???
I feel like maid for them.


Damn! Next time when Im goin to pasar Ramadhan Im soooooooo not gonna tell you, guys.


>=[

No comments: