People Who Fucked Off For

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I HATE You

I think Im quite bad-tempered recently. I dont know why... PMS??? I dont think so...

Here's what happened just now at my work place...

I was about to punch in for my first break at 1430. Its Awie's turn to go for break and I saw him standing at the fitting room and talking to Pent. i asked him to punch out first then you can continue your grandmother-fucking story but he say, "yeah, just one more moment." I told him to punch out now coz we are not supposed to punch out late during our break time as we will get rm2 punishment. Then, he started to scold me that I like to nag. Hey excuse me! Im not nagging. If I nag it should be sound like this, "hey go punch out! bla bla bla x 100 times" I didnt do that. Alright, I keep myself calm. I didnt fight back as I dont want to fight with the asshole!!!

Again, he did that for my second break. He had finished his shift, then he supposed to punched out first before taking his stuff in the locker. Then, I saw him talking to Edward while packing his stuff and he didnt punch out. I think that its not fair for everyone as he didnt punch out and its after 1830 means that after 1830, its consider over-time. I just asked him to punch out then he scold me again that I nag too much.

Great!!! Im so pissed off at that moment then we started to fight. He shout at me and so do I. I cannot stand his attitudes anymore. I say all the bad things about him. He just ask me to keep quiet while walking out from the store room. I scream at him, "YOU ACTED INNOCENCE IN FRONT OF EVERYONE BUT ACTUALLY YOU'RE NOT. SO PLEASE STOP PRETENDING!!!!"

He should feel lucky that I didnt drop the F-bombs.

After he went back, my supervisor asked me to control myself, not to quarrel with him. Asked me to keep quiet if I cannot stand him just complaint to her. Let me make things clear. Im not that kind of person that can keep quiet if i didnt do anything wrong. I will fight and defend for myself. I dont mind to lose him as my friend as I dont give a fucking damn to be his friend.

So, Mohamad Aswani, you better mind your language. Im not done with you yet!!!

>=[

No comments: