People Who Fucked Off For

Sunday, January 27, 2008

She's a BITCH!!!

Currently busy working... I dont even have the time to watch tv... Sad nyer...




Between, today my sis went to qb's swensen and buy ice cream for me!!! Yay!!!! Taste GOOD!!!




And also today, there is one customer, a chinese female with curly hair and quite chubby... She come to the reservation counter (where im in charge). Then I check for her reservation number. But its already expired. So, I ask her to purchase it now. She wanted to watch John Rambo 4 at 1900 for 3 persons. Unfortunately its full house and left only the front seats. Then, she request for another hall, whereby according to our qb gsc procedure, we are not allowed to open the second hall unless the first hall is really fully booked and the particular customer wanted to purchase more than 10 tickets. But she argues with me that in Sunway, the gsc staff there open another hall for them. So, I decide to ask my PIC and my PIC already say cannot. Then, I went back to her and told her. But this FUCKING IDIOTIC BITCH say that she wanted to talk to the manager. I was like WHAT THE FUCK?!!! This is just a small matter but she insist to talk to our manager. She's being rude to my PIC and there is lots off people queueing behind her. What a BITCH!!! WHORE!!! ASSHOLE!!!! You are not welcome to QBM's GSC!!!!

No comments: