People Who Fucked Off For

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

CNY's Eve - Around the Penang Island

Chinese New Year is tomorrow!!! Yay!!! Lots of food!!! Angpow!!!




Today, I and my parents go around to Queensbay Mall around 1200 for our last minute shopping. But all of us didnt find anything nice. Then, my mom suggest to go to Prangin Mall as my bro wanted to buy his new shoes. Still the same, we didnt find anything nice especially my dad. I wanted to buy him a new clothes but he is super fussy and choosy. SWT nia... Finally we go to Gurney Plaza after dropping my bro at our house. Thank god! My mom get two new top from Comma and I manage to buy a new clothes for my dad from Baleno.



Well, we have to go back for our dinner. STEAMBOAT!!!! Yay!!!! I didnt managed to take any pix about our reunion dinner as you know im busy chewing all of the fishballs... Lol. I think I have five rounds of it. Haha!!! Thats why my friends call me tam chiak po. Lol. But cny le... Everyone also become tam chiak also la... :P

After the tam chiak family attacked the steamboat.


Random pix of my house deco


Ok. Gtg. Lots of tv shows are waiting for me. Last but not least,



HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YA!!!! GONG XI GONG XI!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: