People Who Fucked Off For

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Counting the days

Im busy counting the day... Whats more?!! The day that im going to be a lau ah ma... *sobbing* Im going to miss the teens... * continue sobbing *

Anyway, just now I finished work at 0030. As usual im taking the lift to the ground floor as the security will switched off the elevator. When the lift door is open, it was dark inside. There was no light. SUDDENLY, the light start to blink and slowly the light turn on itself. I was too scared to go in and stand there for like 30 seconds before I decide to go into the lift. Honestly, I TAKUT HANTU!!!! And also Im afraid that the lift was a bit ding dong. I scared the lift will stuck halfway down and there will be no one to help me. I takut le... Lol!!!

But I still take the lift and all the way I was praying to the God. Fwehhhh... I managed to land on the ground floor safe and sound...

I cant wait for tomorrow. Im going SHOPPING with my sister and have an early celebration of my birthday with my sis. Shes going to belanja me Haagen Daaz. Hooray!!!!!

No comments: