People Who Fucked Off For

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Pre - Birthday Celebration

Yay!!! The day is finally arrive...


Went to qb with my sis and shes going to treat me Haagen Daaz's fondue for my BIRTHDAY!!!

N-I-C-E
Y-U-M-M-Y
SIMPLY D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S



This picture is from the haagen daaz website. Its not the Fondue that I had.

After Haagen Daaz, we went for our cny shopping. Sadly, I didnt see any cute outfits that I adore. And the Vincci shoes that I want already sold out...







On Sunday, I went to gp with my sis and mom. At last I managed to get 2 nice top from Padini. My cny shopping spree just started. Lolx!!!! We have our lunch at Kim Gary Restaurant. As usual, there were lots of people queing up. And my mom dont realy like to wait but I and my sis really wanted to have Kim Gary so, we ask our mom to walk around first then when its our turn we will call her. Again, it was yummy.....

No comments: