People Who Fucked Off For

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Do Not Watch

Ive straigthen my hair on Sunday. I went to the saloon with my mom at 1200-1830 only we managed to go back home. I think everyone is getting their hair done for Chinese New Year. We've make a 1130 appointment but we reached there at 1200 as my mom always dont punctual to time and with her driving and parking skills yang sungguh TERUK. Haizzz... Swt, huh...



Finally get my hair done. Then I suppose to go out for movie with Ai Ling. So, we watch Alien Vs Predator 2 at 2100 in qb. The movie is kinda boring. Aliens dont like Predator. Predator like to eat human and get the pregnant woman to get birth for them * this part was DAMN DISGUSTING!!!!*



Monday
Have Moral Studies in Annexe B. BORING!!!!!!!!! We have to copy the notes from the white board that have been written by our lecturer with her hideous or cakar ayam's writing. Then, she force us to write a 500 words essay about personality virtues. WTF!!!! I just simply copy the notes for the introduction part as for the content and conclusion... I CRAP!!!! Lol. Later, I and Ai Ling went to gp for movie again. We watch Rendition. DONT WATCH RENDITION!!!!! Its sooooooooooooooooooo bored. The whole movie, they just talk about this and that. Bla bla bla.... BORED!!!!

No comments: