People Who Fucked Off For

Friday, November 9, 2007

Movie-vali

Happy Devaapali to all my indians friends out there!!! I want muruku from you guys!!! hehehe!!!
Yay!!! Finally I get to watch 30 days of night with my sis today at qb.
Josh Harnett is smokin HOT!!!
But too bad he died at the end of the show...
He died in the good way...
He become one of them by didnt get bitten by them...
He injected the infected blodd to his own body in order to save his wife!!!
Awww... So romantic...
Josh Harnett, You are my cutie hotie hero!!!!
I love you!!!
Between when the movie starts and Josh Harnett appeared, there is one girl sitting next to me is telling her bf that Josh Harnett is GAY!!!
WHAT THE HELL!!!!
Hes not gay la auntie!!!
SWT....
We came back at 1600 something and Im going out later at night.
To watch Shroom with Ai Ling and Boon Gin.
Midnight show!!! Hehehe!!!
The movie didnt censored the part where the naked ghost trying to seduce one of the victim, Bluto...
I can see two big boobs there!!!
Hahaha!!!!
No wonder its 18 above...
As it has some kau yeh scene and they curse FUCK alot!!!!
Lolx!!!
Im enjoying my day...
And I need to get back to my study....
As my study timetable tergendala coz Im having too much fun today!!!
Well, Night night...
For me??? Gambateh!!!! Read, Write, Memorize....

No comments: