People Who Fucked Off For

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Sea Games going to start soon...
Yes!!! I wanna watch Judo which is on 11-14 December...
Coz I wanna support our Malaysia team...
We have Li Ying (Penang aka my senior)...
So, I must watch to support her...

Well, just finish watching Penny Dreadful...
Rating for this movie??? 3/5 star
Its a low budget movie...
Mostly shot in the forest...
Most importantly, the main character is sooooo Fucking annoying!!!
She is so coward and afraid of everything...
I bet the others cant stand the girl too...
As I, Boon Gin and Ai Ling also feel that the girl is freaking annoying...
Not really a nice movie...
They dragged the storyline to 1hr and 30minutes...
When you watch it you will know...

Between, Gurney have a new restaurant called PastaMania...
Some kind of Italian food...
They have pizza, various choices for pasta and etc...
The food is kinda big portion...
As Ive just finish half of it but ive already fell bloated...
The price is reasonable too...
Think of going back next time...

No comments: