People Who Fucked Off For

Thursday, July 26, 2007

My first blog

I woke up at 1130 today as last night I slept at 0300. When I woke up I found my dog ( Louise ) inside my room. Damn!! Wonder who put her inside my room. Must be either my sis or my bro. What if she pee or poo inside the room or on my bed??? Then I am the one that have to clean up the mess. But anyway, thanks to Louise that woke me up by licking my fingers.



Well, today is thursday which means theres lotsa new movie showing in the cinema right now. But unfortunetly that I didnt get to watch any of them ( especially The Invisible and Perng Mang ) as Im having Literature class at 1630 today or else Im going to ask ailing to watch with me. Ohya! I didnt realize that I havent watch Invisible Target yet. Damn!!! I really wanted to watch it @_@



Forget about Invisible Target as me and Boon Gin have plan to watch it tomorrow with Ailing at GP. Hopefully 3 of us can make it tomorrow. *cross finger* So, as usual Im going to reply my friendster comments mostly from Ashley. Erm.... I just find out that we are going to Tambun for seafood tonight with Sensei Nakai, Sensei Koay and also the rest of judo members. But, I dont feel like going because Im not into 'seafood mood' right now. Im craving for KFC!!!! *Its finger licking good* Yum... Yum.... So, I ended up didnt go. Hope all of you enjoy your yummy yummy crabs, snails, prawns and lots more.



It 1845 going to 1900 and i havent bathe or have dinner yet. Well, forget about dinner. Guess, I gotta go. 1900 is my tvb drama time!!! 1900 ( tv2 ) The Academy, 2000 ( ch30 ) Welcome To The House, 2030 ( ch30 ) The Biter Bitten, 2130 ( ch34 ) Better Halves. Im tvb drama freak!!!! "_-




No comments: