People Who Fucked Off For

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Sensei Nakai Farewell Party

Its freezing this morning. I think it started to rain around 0700 until 1030 *which is the time i woke up*. Having koay teow th'ng as my breakfast. Then I saw my sis is cooking mushroom soup, I have a big bowl of it. Lolx!!! I decide to ask my sis to accompany me to KDU College's Campus Day but she gotta work. Haiz... So sad. I need some one to follow because I wanted to ask something about my course. Well, never then. My sis went to work at 1145 and my bro is playing his Maple Story. Swt... He play this game like 24/7. I got an account but I just played for 2weeks and I've already feel bored about it.
I was so so so damn bored today. Waiting for the time to reach 1700 then I can get ready for my judo training and also Sensei Nakai farewell party. STEAMBOAT!!!! Kakaz!!! So sad hes leaving us. Hes a great sensei. Even if you've made a mistake he will laugh at you instead of scolding you. All his technique were flawless. I hope he can stay at Penang as Penang coach and teach me uchimata and harai goshi. Well, I hope that he enjoy teaching us and we will remember you, Sensei Nakai.


Ashley, Cass, Me, Ailing and Liying... After our training and before the STEAMBOAT!!!


Im late for my training. Reach clubhouse around 1735 and everyone is warming up. Fweh!!! Luckily Sensei Seng Poh didnt scold me and ask me to do 30 pumping. Yay!!! Today, we learn newaza. Erm... I forgot the name of the technique. Anyway Its ok. Then Its time for newaza randori. Kakaz!!! Nice nice. Finally, our class finish at 1900 and guess whats next??? STEAMBOAT!!!! Hooray!!!


Way Loon is in charge in everything and he bought alot of fishballs and sausages but he didnt buy the fishball that I like. Haiz. Oh, his curry chicken taste so good till Cass finish up the gravery. Swt... Cass, you so "tam chiak". Seems like everyone had occupied the non spicy soup and I have to sit at the tomyam soup side. Luckily the tomyam not too spicy for me and I still can handle it. Bravo for me as I can handle tomyam. Hehe.

I think Sensei Seng Poh is drunk because he ask all of us to tell Sensei Nakai what we have learn from him during this 1month. Sensei Seng Poh drink about 8tins of carlsberg, Sensei Nakai 10tins *suprisingly hes not drunk at all* and Santo San 4tins only. I was like OMG!!!

Lastly, the party finish around 22000. Everyone is leaving and left a few of us to clean up the mess. Some uninvited people just come to eat for free. Very smart indeed. What a smart ass. Didnt even help us to clean up before leaving. Damn!!! Forget about the uninvited person.

Tomorrow Ailing agree to follow me to the Campus Day. Yay!!! Im waiting for her to online. Maybe around 0000 as she wanted to watch the ghost telling story in ch27. Im not going to watch because Im scared. I think if tomorrow I can wake up at 0800 then I'll watch it.

No comments: