People Who Fucked Off For

Thursday, July 26, 2007

My First Blog ( part 2 )

Well well, Im here to continue my 26072007 blog....


As I've said in the first blog that Im not going to have dinner but I had a supper. Lolx!!! Actually I plan to go on diet but suddenly my mom suggest to cook something for me to eat. Awww...... I cannot bear the smell of the fried rice and fried mee. So I decide to eat BOTH of them. Erm.... Seems like I very 'tam chiak'. Yum yum... The fried rice and mee taste so good. It makes me wanna have another plate.


Finally, my empty stomach is bloated. * Not really bloated actually... I still can go for 2 more rounds #-_-#* Back here again to online. Suddenly feel likes listening to LeeHom's songs. So, I randomly pick up 1 of his album ( Shangri-la ). Wow!!! His voice makes my heart melt * especially in Forever Love and Ai Chuo ( Wrong Love )*.




Yay!!! Today is Thursday!!! It means that at 0000, 988 radio station is going to tell/share their ghost stories. I cant wait!!! *eventhough I feel scary because I going to listen to it all by myself... ALONE*


Thats all. Im going to stop here. If Ive listen to any interesting ghost story tonight I will share it here ;P


~Peace Out~

and

~Good Night~

No comments: