People Who Fucked Off For

Friday, July 27, 2007

Bad Day

Its a sunny day!!! And Im going to GP later for movie!!! I wake up early today because I cant sleep well *around 1030*. First thing I do today is install Window Live Messenger 8.5. Yeah!!! Look at the picture below. It look "so 3-D". I like it.

Look quite far right??? Cant see it clearly. How about the second picture???

Lolx!!! No different. Still the same. Haizzz. Dont care.

Ailing reach my house at 1505. It started to rain when we reached Sunrise's Pizza Hut. But luckily we get to park in front of McD. So we dont really get wet. Im hungry like HELL!!! My stomach started to make noise when I was waiting for Ailing at my hse. Then we have ordered an Anniversary Meal 1 and an Anniversary Meal 2. Yum yum..... Hawaiian Supreme i like the most. Of course the food taste good but the service is bad. They are slow during taking order and the food serve on our table was so damn slow.



Heres Hawaiian Supreme and Island Supreme. Looks yummy!!!!

Ailing wanted to eat the pizza using only hands while taking this picture with Boon Gin. Of course Im the photographer.

Yay!!! Later I gotta watch The Invisble Target with Ailing and Boon Gin. I feel good... lalala~ Erm.... Plz excuse me for my "sampat-ness". Lolx!!! Ok... Lets talk about the movie. Overall, I give 5/5 stars. Kekez!!! Well, the director had done a good job in the storyline together with the plot and climax. First of all, the main theme for this movie is about revenge and also brother-hood. Guess what, I think that the bad guys are cool. Haha!!!! Not forget about Nicholas Tse and Shawn Yue. Erm.... Jaycee Chan??? Hes a NERD!!! But he died at the end of the movie. So sad.... Hes a good police.

Actually we plan to go Batu Ferringghi to buy lotsa DVD but accident always happen right??? Erm... Im having some "problem"after finishin watchin the movie. So, we decide to go home instead and i really need to go home. Yea... I know that its my fault that Boon Gin cant "sapu" her DVD. But what can i do. So sorry..... Dont blame me....

No comments: