People Who Fucked Off For

Monday, July 26, 2010

The Wolfie's Trip!!!

Boooooyahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
Gonna update about the crazy fun Malacca-KL Trip.
Lets see crazy... Have lotsa craziness with the Wolfies!!! They are Louis, Yuges, Lam, Fareez, Jeremy, Christel and Kyo.
Talking about crazy stuffs for the whole trip! WOOT!!!
Fun, of course all of us are having lots of fun.
Unforgetable memories. Heeeee.....

First pit stop - Malacca!

I love History thats why I love Malacca.


Although we do not have the opportunity to take a ride on Eyes On Malaysia but we get to have a view of Malacca on Taming Sari. It looks like Space Shot but sorry ah, this thing move damn slow.
Going to heritage site is a good experience. Get to see the historical buildings.
The place I like the most is St. Paul's Church.


Malacca river cruise is not bad after all.
At first, I thought the cruise will move like a slowpoke but actually its kinda fast.
The wind, the river water and the scenery.

Love it!!!
Not to forget about the HELLO moments. LOL
About the guest house that we are staying, overall not bad.
The problem is the air-con is too cold that makes me suffer from flu the very next day.
Dont worry. Ive recover after taking Panadol Acti-fast.
Ohya! Christel, Jeremy, Joyce and I have bought each of us a FIFA jersey. Its only rm20. WOOT!!!!



Second pit stop - KL!!!
Moving on to KL. The bus ride makes me dizzy and nausea.
During lunch, we stop at one of the nasi kandar shop. I eat nasi briyani with one boiled egg and a chicken drumstick. It costs me rm9.50!!!! Waaaaaaa...... Wanna cry d..... =[
We reach Putrajaya.
The Mosque and the Prime Minister office are fascinating.



Impressive, huh???
Dinner time!!!
Fishballs, chocolate fondue and 5 scoops of ice cream.

I dont think I am the MPPP yet.
Next to the I-City, The city of lights



Something creepy happened in the resort that we are staying.
The resort itself looks creepy and haunted.
It makes us think nonsense but I managed to sleep like a pig till the next morning.
Thats a good thing as I dont want to wake up in the middle of the night and see
something.
ARGHHH!!! We have to wear formal because we need to visit the PWTC's FnB Fair.
Before that, we visit SEGi University College Kota Damansara.
WOOOOOWWWWW is my feeling.
I wish to study there for my degree programme.
Wait for me SEGi KD =D
The FnB Fair is superb!
We get to taste the food sample and all of us like the doughnuts. The texture is so smooth.
The have the whole doughnuts that are decorated nicely and yummy-ly but its FOR DISPLAY only. WTF!!!! I want to buy.....



Since all of us are wearing heels and we have to walk for quite a distance. Our heels are killing our feet!!! We decide to take off our heels and walk to the lobby. Crazy, right!
Finally, come to the last place which is Suria KLCC.


Never gonna shop there. But I will if I am a billionaire. I will become one.... soon, babeh!!!
Gonna attack Lecka-Lecka first.
I found Gelato Fruity and I think its part of Lecka-Lecka too.




I have Chocolate Italy. Nice dark chocolate. Me love it!










So, when is the next trip again, wolfies???

No comments: