People Who Fucked Off For

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Better Eat It!

This is crazy. I only know how to cook Maggie Mee, fried egg and boiled water....
Because this semester we are having Food & Society subject, we have to cook as its part of our assignment.
Darn! I cook for the sake of marks.


Our chef lecturer, Mr Ridzuan is showing us how to put the dressing on the bread (Brauschetta)


Today is just the beginning of the class so we have to learn to crawl before we learn to run.. fly...
Alright, today's menu pretty easy. We have club sandwich, Brauschetta and roti jala.
Its easy as ABC, you bet.
My job is to spread the french loaf with butter only............
But Im sweating like hell as if Im doing the roti jala and frying the chicken.


Jenny and Hanson making Roti Jala. Its hard as it require some technique to do it. I know I dont have that technique.

Vicky is frying the chicken BREAST for Club Sandwich.


As the result, the food that we make taste not bad.



Everyone is busy and Im trying to be busy like them.... erm... busy taking pictures.

WANTED : Pencuri Makanan Antarabangsa. Addy McBeal


Trust me.
I might have the potential to be a good cook... But I will only cook for Jay Chou xP
Hahah!!! In my dream!!!!

No comments: