People Who Fucked Off For

Sunday, July 4, 2010

By-2 The Way

I have to accompany my bro to go to Gurney as he wanted to watch this Singaporean twins sister called By2.
They are making an appearance for an autograph session in Gurney after two years of them makin debut in music industry.
I dont even know them.
I just know that they sang this song, 'Bu Zhi Dao'.
First time ever, I see my bro like a singer/band like this.
I can understand his craziness as I wil do the same if Jay Chou is coming to Penang.
I will sleep overnight at the front stage in order to get the best view.
He bought the original album as he wanted to get their autograph and he wishes that he have the opportunity to take picture with them.
Too bad, they just allowed the first 30 people that buy their album on the spot to take picture with them.
We reached late so it is impossible for my bro to be one of the 30.
My brother is busy taking video of them and I help him to take pictures.
Pictures might be blur as my hands are shaking.


By2

Jym is the host of the night.



Can you tell me who is who??? My bro can. The power of fan's love perhaps.

Saying goodbye to their beloved fans.

I love this song so much thats why I take a video of it. There's a brainless girl in front where she lift up her umbrella and blocked our view. Darn!!!

Second part of the song. I am struggling to find a good spot as the umbrella is blocking.

No comments: