People Who Fucked Off For

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tap Tap Tap

Having Hospitality Law class today.
We just dont understand what Mr Lee is teaching in the class.
He just read directly from the notes like we dont know how to read and we need him to read for us.
Shit.... I dont like the way he teach as I cant understand at all.
Even though I have a little background about law but hello! I used to study A-Levels.
During A-Level we study about UK's Law not Malaysian Law.
Perharps, today is his first time teaching us so, I better be patience.


RED ALERT!!!
Darn. Happens during class and the best part I forgot to bring a spare for it.
=[


Watched Triple Tap today!!!
Woohoooo~

Louis Koo and Daniel Wu.
Cant wait to catch this two hot hunks in the big screen *winks*
I expect the movie to be kinda "violence" as it is for 18 and above only.
Also I expect more on shooting scenes something like Sniper.
Disappointment again....
Not really much shooting scenes in the movie.
I hate the fact that why there is always Charlene Choi in every HK movies???
Is there no other capable actress in Hong Kong anymore???
Im so bored watching her in every HK movies.
She dont really good in acting as she always get the character like the cute teen/gf/wife/daughter.
Cant she do any other better stuff???
HK movie directors, please look out for some other more potential actress besides her.
Ohhhhh.... there is part where Louis Koo topless!!!
Yay!! Get to see his abs.... *sounds so horny but its girls nature*
Boooo~ He dont even have ones... *disappointed..... again*
I thought Louis Koo with his tanned dark skin will have six packs, maybe.
Hmmm... I think I think too much.


Alright, everyone is having Twilight Saga : Eclipse's fever. Im not one of them.
But my sis is in the bunch. Goddddd... Please show some mercy and save them from this "fever"
Swt...


P.s : Uruguay against Netherlands tonight. Which are you in??? Im not sure. But Im definitely sure Im will go for SPAIN!!! GO TORRES!!! GO VILLA!!!

No comments: