People Who Fucked Off For

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Thrid Sun Burnt Thanks To DiGi

I did realise that most of my blog is about movie.
Dang!!! It must be freaking bored.

Well, today I would like to blog about my working experience as a ME of Red Bull.
Yes! Its been long since Penang ME team have stopped "bull-ing" around the island
Now DiGi Live Tour Penang 2010 give us the chance to boost up Penangites energy!



Its a big event I think as DiGi has used up Queensbay Mall outdoor car park.








But its HOTTTTT and I get sun burnt again!!!!!!!!! *crying*
*sobbing*



Did you see the differences???



Its another fun event again where we can see local malay artists attending the event.Who???

Alam from So You Think You Can Dance. The winner. I manage to sample him a can of Red Bull. He is friendly and funny ;]Then, Wakaka Crew!!! Yes! Manage to sample to one of the member. I'm not sure what's his name. *shame on me, then*



Ohya! They have concert but only malay artists such as Disagree, Estranged and etc.
Before I go back, I get to see Disagree performed but cant manage to watch Estranged performance.
Haiizzzzz... If only the concert is held during noon.
As I have better chance to sample Estranged. *admire them*

Free painting!!! She do paint alot since its FREE!

Wan Yun being a good F&N and Red Bull worker.

Zi Yun is soooo gonna KILL me as she ask me not to post her picture up anywhere. But I really cant help it. I like this picture!


No comments: