People Who Fucked Off For

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Bored In The Year Of Tiger

Another boring chinese new year I had since last year. This year might be even worst.
Basically I do nothing at home during the chinese new year holidays. I just eat, watch tv, eat, watch tv, facebook and poo. I really poo alot. Maybe I eat too much. Everyday I go to toilet for poo-pie at least 3 times. Darn! Plus my stomach pain. What a bad chinese new year.
Then, me and my mom wanted to watch All Well's Ends Well 2010 on the first day but all fully booked. Second day??? Still the same. From 1530 to midnight show, its all FULLY BOOKED! WTH are all the people doing? Shouldnt you guys go to collect angpau??? Movie is for us who have nothing to do not for you guys.
I want to watch movie so badly. List of the movies that I want to watch ; All Well's Ends Well 2010, 72 Tenants, Little Big Soldier, 14 Blades, Wolfman and Percy Jackson and the Olympians Lightning Thief. I dont have the chance to watch all of it before my class resume on monday...
Hmmm... I feel bored! Waiting for Friday =]

No comments: