People Who Fucked Off For

Thursday, February 11, 2010

You Are My True Legend!

Yes! Ive watched True Legend today. Its the first day screening and I as Jay Chou super duper crazy fan have to watch it for the very first day. Jay Chou just have minor scenes in the movie. But I like it! =] Anyway, True Legend is a worth to watch. About history of Wushu and Drunken Fist kung fu. The movie is nice *not because of Jay* and worth watching. Have my lunch at Kim Gary. Pei Wei wants to eat at Kim Gary since last week. Ive found Koaru's Cake House comic. Its in malay but I love reading it.




Andy On. He may look hideous in TRUE LEGEND but he is a real hot guy! Remember he acted in THREE KINGDOM and THE NEW POLICE STORY.


Last night went to Penang Times Square for the first time. Nothing special as most of the shoplots are closed but I and my mom just wanted to go Sunshine City to buy some stuff for Chinese New Year. We forgot that Monday till Wednesday is no plastic bag day. We didnt bring our own recycle bag and we buy alot. Thank God that the cashier told us we can use the box that they dont want it anymore. Its not only us that use the box but lots of people use it too. I think lots of people are not used to the no plastic bag day. Tsk tsk tsk. It shows that penangnites are not concern about the global warming thingy. Shame on us. =/

Nice teddy for valentine =]

No comments: