People Who Fucked Off For

Sunday, February 10, 2008

On The Run

Ive just bought Jay Chou's 8th album, On The Run. I know its quite late when I bought this album as it has been released since November 2. 2007. Who cares.... As long as I support him and buy the original one.



This is the tracklisting




CD


牛仔很忙 Cowboy On The Run (Niu Zai Hen Mang)
彩虹 Rainbow (Cai Hong)
青花瓷 Green Vase (Qing Hua Ci)
陽光宅男 Sunshine Homeboy (Yang Guang Zhai Nan)
蒲公英的約定
Dandelion's Promise (Pu Gong Ying De Yue Ding)
无双
Unparalleled (Wu Shuang)
我不配
I'm Not Worthy (Wo Bu Pei)
Blabber (Che)
甜甜的
Sweetness (Tian Tian De)
最長的電影
The Longest Movie
(Zui Chang De Dian Ying)


DVD


牛仔很忙 The Cowboy On The Run (Niu Zai Hen Mang)
我不配 I'm Not Worthy (Wo Bu Pei)




P.S : My damn laptop cant play the audio cd. Swt. I thought that my laptop is just lansi to the pirated cd but... Haizzz... Even the original one, it cant play. That is pissing me off!!!! >(

[LOVE music, LOVE JAY]

No comments: