People Who Fucked Off For

Friday, February 8, 2008

Year of Rat 2008

GONG XI FA CAI!!!!






Going to Grandma's house for angpow and food. Get to wear new clothes. Yay!!! The most important part is I get to eat shark fin soup with rice (in cantonese - yu chi lou fan). Its nice. If anyone of you have the chance MUST try it. I have once a year during the first day of cny during dinner time. As you know, my dad is a chef so, he cooked nice and delicious food for all of us during cny. Thats why its undeniable that Im FAT!!! EXTREMELY FAT during cny.






At night, I went to gp with Ai Ling, Boon Gin and Shan. We watch One Miss Call. Lol!!! Its cny and we watch horror movie pula. Tsk tsk tsk.... Not really scary this movie. I prefer the japanese version. Then, we went to Coffee Bean and its time for us to GAMBLE!!!!. Reached home around 0200. Damn sleepy and tired. Straight away went to bed. Zzzz....

No comments: